Services and support
Q1: What are the models of the zipper?
0#, 2#, 3#, 4#, 5#, 7#, 8#, 9#, 10#, 20#........30#, the size of the model is proportional to the size of the zipper teeth . By structure
1.closed zipper. The back code is fixed and can only be pulled from the front end. In the fully open state of the zipper, the two chain belts cannot be separated by the rear code connection. Suitable for ordinary bags.
2.open zipper. A locking member is provided at the lower end of the fastener chain without a rear code. When the locking piece is locked, it is equivalent to the closed zipper, and the pulling head is pulled against the locking member to separate the locking members, and the chain belt can be separated. Applicable to clothing or items that are often pulled apart. 3 double zippers. There are two sliders that can be opened or closed from either end. Pull the two sliders against the lock to separate them and open them completely. Suitable for large bags, bedding, tents, etc.
Q2: What should I do if there is a stuck card in the usual zipper?
If the jam occurs when pulling the zipper, pull the slider back a certain distance and pull the zipper forward. Do not pull it hard, otherwise the chain teeth will be skewed and fall off.
If the slider is pulled hard, a sprocket occlusion failure will occur. At this point, apply paraffin or a lubricating spray to the surface and inside of the element, then move the slider a few times and then slide it loose.
Q3: When opening and closing the zipper, sometimes the chain bites the tape or the fabric and the slider does not move. What should I do?
In this case, if you pull the slider forcibly, it will bite deeper and deeper. On the one hand, the slider should be , and on the one hand, the fabric will be untied. When you are completely biting in, do not pull the slider vigorously. Please slowly pull the slider back.
Q4: What problems should I pay attention to when using zippers?
1. When pulling the slider, the force should not be too large;
2. When using the cannula and socket, the idea is to insert the cannula into the bottom end of the socket cavity before pulling the slider;
3. For the zipper on the bag, when there are too many things installed, if the zipper is pulled hard when the zipper is closed, the zipper will be too strong, and the teeth will be detached from the belt. The left and right teeth of the zipper should be pulled closer to make the chain head easy. After passing, slowly close the zipper.
Q5: How to maintain the zipper?
1. When using it normally, pay attention to whether there are any problems such as “breaking belly”, “de-toothing” and skewing on the zipper. If there are any problems, repair them in time and do not pull them hard. If the zipper is loose and toothed, use a small hammer to tap a few times on the zipper head to make the upper and lower chain teeth bite tightly, and then no more teeth will be removed.
2, the zipper of aluminum alloy is more susceptible to corrosion, so it should be kept dry, do not get damp, to prevent the aluminum tooth from forming white oxide, which will cause zipper rust and affect the use for a long time, but also pay attention to not alkaline Contact with acidic substances. Keep a certain degree of ventilation during storage, do not seal it, do not store it in a humid atmosphere, or use moisture-proof paper or dehumidifier if necessary. If the zipper is damp and pulls up, then the zipper will be exposed to the sun, then some wax will be applied to the zippered teeth, and then fired, so that it is very lubricated.
3. When pulling the zipper, first align the teeth on both sides, then pinch the zipper head and gently pull it forward along the track. Do not forcefully pull it to avoid “tooth skew”, “breaking belly” and “toothing”. . If the zipper is bun and the pull is not flexible, you can wipe it with a cloth and then apply a layer of white wax on the “teeth”.
4, all kinds of bags, pockets or wallets with zippers, do not overfill, otherwise it is easy to cause the zipper to "break the belly", "toothing", skew and soft cloth.
ABOUT PRODUCTION PROCESS